Thursday 17 February 2011

Cause for celebration because I finally know for the purpose this little blog has been created.

I shall be sharing music, books and art that make their way into our family home. The blog will also be peppered with a few quotes here and there as we all love heartening quotes!

My main blog shall of course continue its sartorial focus. I hope this blog will find its own fans along the way as we welcome you all into our home sharing with you what is destined for our shelves, our music players and of course our walls.

2 comments:

  1. If your cultural choices are as fabulous as your sartorial choices then I am looking forward to your new blog!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to gaining our first follower :)

    Sarah, the reason I say 'our' is because I see this much more as a family project involving myself, hubby and Woody my daughter.

    Do expect regular activity as of June, if not before but with MCB and rehearsals for Macbeth, my focus is already pulled in way too many directions.

    ReplyDelete